The ACAVA AVU30-series Gas Spring Monitor Stands are ideal for organisations and professionals where frequent adjustment of monitor height and position is important. Featuring Gas Spring technology, the AVU30-series makes it possible to change the monitor height / position in 1 second (yes 1 sec.). Simply use your hand to move the monitor to your desired position and it floats there like magic, NO tools required!
- Universal,mount two LED/LCD Monitors with VESA 75 or 100 mounting holes AND weight between 2 to 6.5 Kgs, will accept monitors betwwen 13″ up to 27″
- Tilt up/down 135°, free swivel left/right 360°, 360° rotation, mount the monitor in landscape or portrait orientation; Can be installed in two different ways – using the clamp or grommet bolt through the desk; Easy to install – full instructions and fitting hardware included.
- Extra convenient: USB, Audio & Mic ports built-in the stand base so you do not need access to the computer case anymore; Thanks to a handy built in cable management system, your workspace will look neat and tidy with no messy cables in sight.
- Made from heavy duty steel with a black finish, the mount will hold your screen safely and securely in a ‘floating’ style and boasts a maximum weight capacity of 6.5kg/ 14.3lbs; ACAVA is offering 5 Years UK Warranty for this product;
Place your monitor to any position within ~50cm radius of the mounting point
The AVU30-series monitor stand is compatible with LCD/LED monitors which are:
1. Weight between 2 to 6.5 Kgs
2. VESA 100 or 75 compliant (the 4 mounting holes at the back of LCD are 100mm or 75mm apart, as 99% of the 15 to 27″ monitors are)
The ACAVA gas spring series monitor stands are similar to those Ergotron LX and MX series of monitor mount but only half the cost, and our monitor stand is much easier to assemble too. A normal person with little DIY experience can mount a monitor in 5 min vs 30 min. for those Ergotron ones. Concerned with the quality? ACAVA has 10 years experience in designing TV/monitor stands, we are so confident with the quality of our product and we provide 5 years warranty on all our monitor stands. Does that sound more reassuring than the 3 years warranty offered by Ergotron?
- Brochure page: AVU30 series Gas Spring Monitor Arm Stands with USB – a11 AVU30-series.pdf
- Hi-res images: AVU30-series Gas Spring Monitor Arm w/ USB & Audio AVU30-series.zip